Versatile, rugged small-diaphragm Back-Electret transducer for live or studio.
Achieves low distortion, fast attack, high sensitivity and wide dynamic range.
Three interchangeable capsules with different polar patterns: cardioid, hyper
cardioid and omnidirectional.
Runs off phantom power. An Input sensitivity selector (0/-10dB) and HPF switch allows use for any sound application.
Compact and sturdy construction with inner shock mount against handling noise.
Includes clip, stereo bar holder and windscreen.
– Transducer type: Back-electret condenser microphone
– Polar pattern: omnidirectional, cardioid, hypercardioid
– Power supply: +48V
– Frequency response: 30Hz ÷ 20kHz ±3dB
– Sensitivity in free field: -42dB ±3dB (0dB=1v/pa @1kHz)
– Low-cut switchable filter: 80Hz, 6dB/oct.
– THD: <0.5% up to 110dB
- S/N ratio: 70dB
- Dynamic range: 116dB
- Output impedance: 100O @1khz ±30%
- Connector: 3-pin male XLR-M
- Dimensions: Ø20mm x 150mm (0.8” x 6”)